Go Back   UnKnoWnCheaTs - Multiplayer Game Hacking and Cheats

• [WPF] Modern Warfare External ESP [WPF] Modern Warfare External ESP
    sponsored advertisements

[WPF] Modern Warfare 3 External ESP
    Old 22nd October 2012, 06:54 AM   #1
    master131
    God-Like

master131 DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSmaster131 DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSmaster131 DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSmaster131 DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSmaster131 DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSmaster131 DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSmaster131 DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSmaster131 DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSmaster131 DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSmaster131 DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSmaster131 DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATS
    [WPF] Modern Warfare 3 External ESP

Hey guys, recently I came across an idea of using WPF (Windows Presentation Forms) to create an external hack. This is because WPF natively supports transparent windows and can automatically use Aero or GDI+ to render layered windows. That means that this will work for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and even 8. It also means we can have per-pixel alpha blending meaning I can have semi-transparent colors on the screen. On Windows Vista and above, the overlay is hardware-accelerated (meaning it uses your graphics card), but unfortunately on XP, it doesn't so it uses software rendering (aka, CPU) but with a decent CPU, it can render quite well.

This is not the rendering/drawing technique seen in the first or current versions of the hack you may know as "MW3 .NET External ESP". This is a recent demo that I wrote yesterday in fact. It only has a simple ESP at the moment, if you're smart enough, you can add other functionality yourself.

Here is a screenshot of what it looks like (yes, my area is full of hacked lobbies):

Offsets and structs are for 1.9.453. I'm sure I've commented the code enough. If you can't even compile the code well then, it's not my problem. You will need Visual Studio 2010 or above. The source is in C#, so don't ask for me to convert to VB.NET or whatever because I won't.

Code contains FPS limiting/cap too, which can be useful for XP users who don't want their CPU usage eaten up since WPF by default tries to achieve 60 FPS or above through its frame-by-frame rendering event. It also has a FPS counter which reports the FPS of the overlay, not the game.

Thanks to rawrimatiger for convincing me to do this, I thought I'd give back to the community because this hack wouldn't be possible thanks to the open-source code provided via sph4ck, dheir and others. Big shout out to KN4CK3R, cardoow, CypherPresents, godly and others in the MW2/MW3 hacking scene, past and present, who without their knowledge, would not make this hack exist.

You are free to do what you want to do on one condition. If you use any of the code or use this as a base, please leave credits (otherwise you should be ashamed of yourself for leeching code and it'd be pretty obvious that you didn't make it).

UC Downloads - Multiplayer Game Hacks and Cheat Downloads - [WPF] Modern Warfare External ESP Source

Last edited by master131; 22nd October 2012 at 07:02 AM.

Old 22nd October 2012, 07:46 AM   #2
    Mi4uric3

Mi4uric3 's rep takes up 1 gig of server spaceMi4uric3 's rep takes up 1 gig of server spaceMi4uric3 's rep takes up 1 gig of server spaceMi4uric3 's rep takes up 1 gig of server spaceMi4uric3 's rep takes up 1 gig of server spaceMi4uric3 's rep takes up 1 gig of server spaceMi4uric3 's rep takes up 1 gig of server spaceMi4uric3 's rep takes up 1 gig of server spaceMi4uric3 's rep takes up 1 gig of server spaceMi4uric3 's rep takes up 1 gig of server spaceMi4uric3 's rep takes up 1 gig of server space
    Points: 27,184, Level: 23 Points: 27,184, Level: 23 Points: 27,184, Level: 23
    Level up: 99%, 16 Points needed
    Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
    Activity: 0%
    Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
    Last Achievements [WPF] Modern Warfare External ESP[WPF] Modern Warfare External ESP[WPF] Modern Warfare External ESP
    I'm sorry, I'm not into that game, and how it normally looks like..
    I can't see any menu, all I see is the ESP & FPS, what else belongs to the external Hack?

Old 22nd October 2012, 07:52 AM   #3
    progamer47
    n00bie

progamer47 has made posts that are generally average in quality
    Is that for 4D1?

Old 22nd October 2012, 07:58 AM   #4
    rawrimatiger
    Hacker Supreme

rawrimatiger -- I am the Godfather of reprawrimatiger -- I am the Godfather of reprawrimatiger -- I am the Godfather of reprawrimatiger -- I am the Godfather of reprawrimatiger -- I am the Godfather of reprawrimatiger -- I am the Godfather of reprawrimatiger -- I am the Godfather of reprawrimatiger -- I am the Godfather of rep
    Points: 9,692, Level: 11 Points: 9,692, Level: 11 Points: 9,692, Level: 11
    Level up: 91%, 108 Points needed
    Level up: 91% Level up: 91% Level up: 91%
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mi4uric3 View Post
    I can't see any menu, all I see is the ESP & FPS, what else belongs to the external Hack?
    That's it; the point is not the boxes themselves, but the way they are being drawn. AFAIK, no-one has rendered external boxes using WPF before. It allows the hack to function on pre-aero OSes and without an additional DX runtime, with no lag or flicker.

Old 22nd October 2012, 08:35 AM   #5
    master131
    God-Like

Threadstarter
    master131 DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSmaster131 DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSmaster131 DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSmaster131 DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSmaster131 DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSmaster131 DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSmaster131 DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSmaster131 DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSmaster131 DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSmaster131 DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSmaster131 DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATS
    Quote:
    Like I said, it's only designed to be a sort of tech demo, not a fully fledged hack.

Old 22nd October 2012, 08:40 AM   #6
    mielman
    Milkman

mielman has reputation that takes up 2GB of server space!mielman has reputation that takes up 2GB of server space!mielman has reputation that takes up 2GB of server space!mielman has reputation that takes up 2GB of server space!mielman has reputation that takes up 2GB of server space!mielman has reputation that takes up 2GB of server space!mielman has reputation that takes up 2GB of server space!mielman has reputation that takes up 2GB of server space!mielman has reputation that takes up 2GB of server space!mielman has reputation that takes up 2GB of server space!mielman has reputation that takes up 2GB of server space!
    Recognitions Award symbolizing a retired staff member who dedicated a notable amount of time and effort to their past staff position. Former Staff
    Members who have contributed financial support towards UnKnoWnCheaTs. Donator (16)
    Awarded to members who have donated 10 times or more. Gratuity (1)
    Points: 41,047, Level: 30 Points: 41,047, Level: 30 Points: 41,047, Level: 30
    Level up: 75%, 753 Points needed
    Level up: 75% Level up: 75% Level up: 75%
    Last Achievements [WPF] Modern Warfare External ESP[WPF] Modern Warfare External ESP[WPF] Modern Warfare External ESP[WPF] Modern Warfare External ESP[WPF] Modern Warfare External ESP
    Approved.
    No scan needed as it's just source.

Old 22nd October 2012, 08:47 AM   #7
    Killstreak
    I Own Everyone

Killstreak is a legend in the cheating communityKillstreak is a legend in the cheating communityKillstreak is a legend in the cheating communityKillstreak is a legend in the cheating communityKillstreak is a legend in the cheating communityKillstreak is a legend in the cheating communityKillstreak is a legend in the cheating communityKillstreak is a legend in the cheating communityKillstreak is a legend in the cheating communityKillstreak is a legend in the cheating communityKillstreak is a legend in the cheating community
    Points: 11,338, Level: 13 Points: 11,338, Level: 13 Points: 11,338, Level: 13
    Level up: 26%, 962 Points needed
    Level up: 26% Level up: 26% Level up: 26%
    Last Achievements [WPF] Modern Warfare External ESP[WPF] Modern Warfare External ESP[WPF] Modern Warfare External ESP
    Quote:
    becouse reading the thread is too hard
    btw compiled fine http://i.imgur.com/NYpKl.png
    I'll take a look at the source later, thanks for the release

Last edited by Killstreak; 22nd October 2012 at 08:50 AM.

Old 22nd October 2012, 10:19 AM   #8
    Mi4uric3

Mi4uric3 's rep takes up 1 gig of server spaceMi4uric3 's rep takes up 1 gig of server spaceMi4uric3 's rep takes up 1 gig of server spaceMi4uric3 's rep takes up 1 gig of server spaceMi4uric3 's rep takes up 1 gig of server spaceMi4uric3 's rep takes up 1 gig of server spaceMi4uric3 's rep takes up 1 gig of server spaceMi4uric3 's rep takes up 1 gig of server spaceMi4uric3 's rep takes up 1 gig of server spaceMi4uric3 's rep takes up 1 gig of server spaceMi4uric3 's rep takes up 1 gig of server space
    Points: 27,184, Level: 23 Points: 27,184, Level: 23 Points: 27,184, Level: 23
    Level up: 99%, 16 Points needed
    Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Killstreak View Post
    becouse reading the thread is too hard
    btw compiled fine http://i.imgur.com/NYpKl.png
    I'll take a look at the source later, thanks for the release
    I already read the thread, but thanks for the advice ;*
    As I said, I'm not into that game, nor am I into egoshooter-hacks at all. This is why I "asked", don't know if asking anything is allowed here

Old 22nd October 2012, 10:28 AM   #9
    lowHertz
    Master Contributor

lowHertz DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSlowHertz DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSlowHertz DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSlowHertz DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSlowHertz DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSlowHertz DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSlowHertz DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSlowHertz DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSlowHertz DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSlowHertz DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATSlowHertz DEFINES UNKNOWNCHEATS
    Tbfh this is nothing new. You could do the same with GDI and it's as old as Counter Strike and Win2k, and if done properly it doesn't "flicker".

Good job on the release though...

Last edited by lowHertz; 22nd October 2012 at 10:54 AM.

Old 22nd October 2012, 12:23 PM   #10
    CyberDwak
    Level ∞ Coder

CyberDwak is a legend in the cheating communityCyberDwak is a legend in the cheating communityCyberDwak is a legend in the cheating communityCyberDwak is a legend in the cheating communityCyberDwak is a legend in the cheating communityCyberDwak is a legend in the cheating communityCyberDwak is a legend in the cheating communityCyberDwak is a legend in the cheating communityCyberDwak is a legend in the cheating communityCyberDwak is a legend in the cheating communityCyberDwak is a legend in the cheating community
    Recognitions Members who have contributed financial support towards UnKnoWnCheaTs. Donator (21)
    Awarded to members who have donated 10 times or more. Gratuity (2)
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lowHertz View Post
    Tbfh this is nothing new. You could do the same with GDI and it's as old as Counter Strike and Win2k, and if done properly it doesn't "flicker".

Exactly this ^

Nice making it but otherwise.. Seen this so many times

Old 22nd October 2012, 12:59 PM   #11
    Unknowned
    Supreme G0d

Unknowned is a legend in the cheating communityUnknowned is a legend in the cheating communityUnknowned is a legend in the cheating communityUnknowned is a legend in the cheating communityUnknowned is a legend in the cheating communityUnknowned is a legend in the cheating communityUnknowned is a legend in the cheating communityUnknowned is a legend in the cheating communityUnknowned is a legend in the cheating communityUnknowned is a legend in the cheating communityUnknowned is a legend in the cheating community
    Points: 21,593, Level: 20 Points: 21,593, Level: 20 Points: 21,593, Level: 20
    Level up: 50%, 807 Points needed
    Level up: 50% Level up: 50% Level up: 50%
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    Offsets and structs are for 1.9.453. I'm sure I've commented the code enough. If you can't even compile the code well then, it's not my problem. You will need Visual Studio 2010 or above. The source is in C#, so don't ask for me to convert to VB.NET or whatever because I won't.
    I believe there is a software called CSharpToVB or something like that, I used it to convert C# source code into VB.NET and inverted

‹‹ Portal ›› ‹‹ Forums ›› ‹‹ Tutorials ›› ‹‹ Downloads ›› ‹‹ Arcade ›› ‹‹ Rules ›› ‹‹ Donate ››
    ‹‹ Search ›› ‹‹ Internet relay chat ›› ‹‹ Send me a private message ››

Old 22nd October 2012, 08:55 PM   #12
    master131
    God-Like

Threadstarter
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CyberDwak View Post
    Exactly this ^

Nice making it but otherwise.. Seen this so many times
    Well, I didn't say it was anything new, just different. Like lowHertz said, layered windows have been around since Windows 2000, but thanks to the introduction of Aero and whatnot, they can be hardware accelerated.

Old 23rd October 2012, 01:54 AM   #13
    rawrimatiger
    Hacker Supreme

rawrimatiger -- I am the Godfather of reprawrimatiger -- I am the Godfather of reprawrimatiger -- I am the Godfather of reprawrimatiger -- I am the Godfather of reprawrimatiger -- I am the Godfather of reprawrimatiger -- I am the Godfather of reprawrimatiger -- I am the Godfather of reprawrimatiger -- I am the Godfather of rep
    Points: 9,692, Level: 11 Points: 9,692, Level: 11 Points: 9,692, Level: 11
    Level up: 91%, 108 Points needed
    Level up: 91% Level up: 91% Level up: 91%
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lowHertz View Post

This is much smoother than GDI+ could ever be.

Old 2nd November 2012, 01:54 PM   #14
    law
    Hacker Supreme

law is the Coding Fiendlaw is the Coding Fiendlaw is the Coding Fiendlaw is the Coding Fiendlaw is the Coding Fiendlaw is the Coding Fiend
    Recognitions Members who have contributed financial support towards UnKnoWnCheaTs. Donator (1)
    this i cool, i d loaded a source somthing like this , but never got it working.... this web site has some of the smartest hackers/hacklers .... i can only imagine if the web site desisded to have contest of teaming up hackers with some reward at end? id cladly donate to the cause.

good work